Let Us Help You
Packing & Unpacking
Our packing and unpacking services eliminates the tedious and often overwhelming work of packing up a home or business. When moving, organization is key. The more care paid to the initial packing process, the smoother the moves goes and the quicker you get to enjoying your new space.
Not only is our team of experienced moving specialists are fully bonded, insured, and backed by our Damage-Free Guarantee (when packed and protected by our staff), but they come with the experience that it takes to coordinate the most efficient move possible, saving you time, money, and keeping you treasured belongings safe and secure.
It’s not uncommon for someone to move into their new home and business and quickly become overwhelmed with the task unpacking, and organizing an entire household’s worth of goods while maintain daily life, working, studying, and raising children. There’s only so much time in the day to get everything done, and let’s face it, most of us are short on time to begin with. Packing can quickly turn into a day long task into a month’s long endeavour, with items ultimately being left in boxes, creating stress and disorganization, and preventing you from truly enjoying your new space.
Once at your new location, get to enjoying your space as soon as possible while saving yourself the overwhelming effort of unpacking with our unpacking service. We’re experienced at assembling/disassembling/reassembling a full range of the most common furniture items and brands, saving you valuable time and energy that could be spent elsewhere. We’re happy to take your direction, or if you prefer, we can handle the organization for you. We’ve moved and unpacked hundreds of homes and businesses and have a keen eye to organization, flow, and esthetics. All you have to do is tell us how much or how little assistance you’d like, and we’ll take care of everything else.
Packing and Unpacking Service
- We use new, high-quality packing products to safely and securing transport your belongs, including: corrugated boxes, secure storage totes, full and skeleton crates, corner pads, furniture pads.
- Label each box or item with your personal information as well as package contents and the room from which it is came.
- Wrap all glass, ceramic, crystal, and otherwise breakable objects individually prior to boxing
- Disconnect and reconnect standard Audio/Video Equipment, padding and packing securely
- Disassemble large furniture, securing storing all hardware in an easily assemble location for reassembly
- Roll and wrap carpets and rugs
- Pad all other items are that not suitable for boxing or carting, we use extra padding, including additional corner padding to ensure that your item arrives damage free.
- Place and reassemble furniture
- Unpack all items and put away, including clothes in closets and dressers
- Install items such as, clocks, mirrors, wall art, curtain rods and curtains, shower curtains, etc.
- Prepare used packing material for personal reuse or recycling